7/01/2011

Released!


I was released from the hospital earlier today. I'm home again. They say there could be a lot of this back and forth between the hospital and home. Josh has been amazing and I am so thankful for him. Poor guy hasn't showered since Tuesday. So far so good. I'm a little nervous to be off the monitors but happy to be back home with Ivy and in my own bed. Optimistic about carrying them longer but have a peace that the Lord will take care of us no matter what happens. Feeling good!

4 comments:

Liz said...

good news! welcome home!

Liz said...

good news! welcome home!

Anonymous said...

hooray!!!!! praying for you! Love the VrMeers

Fritter said...

Hi Ashley! I don't think we have met- but I am also a member of the UMOMC. I might have emailed you a while back about a playdate? I can't remember- anyhow- I wanted to say that I was exactly where you are exactly one year ago this month. I started having cervix issues around 20-something weeks (end of July) and ended up on bedrest in and out of the hospital for 11 weeks- and had the boys at 36.3 weeks! I started a blog then, and found one of my first posts. If you scroll through the links around it- you can read how hard it was for me mentally, emotionally, and physically. I too have a toddler and thought the world was just ending. I occupied my time by entering blog contests (and winning :) but thought you might find something to relate. I do remember not wanting to talk to anyone, but found solace in keepemcookin.com an online forum of moms on bedrest- many with twins. Anyhow- I'd love to chat if you'd like to! Well- when I can anyhow-!! Here's my blog link- don't laugh, it's pretty basic! Good luck to you and great work!!
http://thethreeunder.blogspot.com/2010/07/blech.html
-Farrah