7/26/2008

Fun Times - Fun Pictures

This blog is just a random mix of the fun we have been having this summer.   Below is a picture of Ivy at Panama City Beach Florida.  We were there a month ago for Beach Camp with the highschool students.  Our friend Kathryn Aylor took this picture of Ivy and I thought it was so good!

She also took this family picture below.  This was one of the few moments that I got to see Josh that week. 
 
Can you guess who Ivy is imitating in this picture?

Did you guess Ray Charles?  


Ok, I know this looks a little weird.  So a few nights ago I got a cut on my ankle.  Before we went to bed I asked Josh to get me a bandaid.  Josh looked at it and said that it didn't need a bandaid and that I needed to get tough.  I disagreed and tried to convince him that I really needed one and I was too tired to get it.  So I begged and he finally went to get one.  He came back apologizing for not realizing how serious the injury was.  He put on the latex gloves, brought the first aid kit and began bandaging me up.  He was just mocking me!  But it was funny!
Ivy is a little water baby!  She loves the tub and the pool.  Especially when she is with her friend Lauden.
Why is it that Ivy always laugh's more with her daddy??  Maybe it's because he can open his mouth really big!  His features are more dramatic than mine.  It can't be because he is more fun!


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Very sweet pictures! You guys look like you are having a great summer! Oh, we survived our flight to Phoenix but it was terrible! The flight was terrible that is - Banks was a champ! Thanks for the advice!

Little Lamb said...

Miss you guys!!.. .pics are so cute!

Matt and Angie Wood said...

i LOVE the bath picture. adorable.