8/01/2008

Beach Trip #3

That's right!  Ivy has been to the beach 3 times in her short 6 months of life.   My grandmother said that Ivy has flown more in her life time than my grandmother has in her 80 something years of life.   
Speaking of the flight.... It was LONG.  We had a 3 hour delay which feels like 30 when you have a baby and are traveling alone.  But Ivy was a trooper and did great!  Josh isn't with us because he is using his vacation days for our family vacation next month to California.

The picture above is of Grandmommy.  This is at her B-day celebration.  




These are just some random pictures of us at the beach.  The other little girl is her cousin Isabel.  For those of you who know my brother in-law you will agree that she is a carbon copy of him.  Just a smaller female version. 


2 comments:

B-HO said...

Hey Girl!!I just recently found your blog, Your lil girl is getting so BIG!She is beautiful!!Hope you are well!Miss ya!!

Julie said...

Yeah, I myself am pretty jealous of all of Ivy's adventures! If she goes to Italy anytime soon, let me know and I will accompany her!