1/24/2008

Ivy's First Photo Shoot

My wonderful friend and best photographer in the world, David Edmonson, took some pictures of Ivy on Sunday. David can make anything look good with his talent but I must say that Ivy is a beautiful baby girl.


This first picture is just a funny one. We did a bunch of naked shots and it was bound to happen that Ivy pooped all over Josh. Not just once, but two poops and one pee. He was pretty grossed out. Ivy should be glad it was Josh holding her and not my dad. My father would have thrown up all over her. Josh was a good sport but definatley took a shower when we got home.


Here is another funny pic. Josh has never felt her sucking reflex. This is a good example of why God made women breast feed and not men. Just look at his face... and it's only his finger she is sucking. Imagine how women feel.

I think Josh was really amused by her sucking. In this picture Ivy is sucking his nose. Still not even comparable to what women have to tolerate.

Ok, now for the sweet pictures of our little girl. Here are same samples of our photo shoot. These were my favorites. CLICK HERE to see other pictures from the shoot.
































4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh...beautiful...God never ceases to amaze me...she is such a little angel. Cherish every minute! I am so proud of you and Josh. How blessed you are that God has chosen YOU to raise this precious little miracle!

Kathryn said...

Ivy is beautiful! We can't wait to see her again! Hang in there....sleep will come. :)

Sarah said...

Oh wow - these are just beautiful pictures! Banks likes to poop on us too - I actually caught one of his little explosions on video and it was very very funny! Ivy is completely beautiful. I'm so glad you guys are doing well! And can I say that I agree that men just were not made for nursing! They can't comprehend how that vicious little sucking reflex can feel. How is it that it can feel a bit painful and so wonderful all at the same time? Take care!

Little Lamb said...

such a cute family, great pictures!!
Erin