6/12/2011

Home Again Home Again!

We were released on Thursday then went back on Friday due to contractions. Thankfully we were released Friday night and just in time. I was starting to really miss Ivy and wanting to be with my little buddy. She has really been a trooper through all of this. She seems to understand what's going on and has just gone with the flow. She is even helping Josh around the house in small ways. I'm also thankful for my sweet husband who has been serving me non-stop since Tuesday.

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement and your prayers! Josh and I feel so blessed by every text, facebook message, and phone call. It's nice to be near family and such good friends who are more than willing to wrap their arms around us and help us get through this time.

I've often thought about bed rest and how terrible that would be. Sounds like a nightmare to be on your back all the time. However, there are two very motivating babies in my belly that are making this a lot easier. Knowing the outcome of this will be my boys helps me to lay down and relax. It is neat how your body and mind can rise to the occasion when needed.

Josh and I continue to draw our peace and faith from the Lord and have NO doubt He is in control.

Many of you have asked how you can help. The biggest thing is prayer and probably meals. If you live local then we have a care calendar being created. You can email Sandra Garrett GARRETT@clemson.edu to be added to the list.


1 comment:

Little Lamb said...

We are praying for you guys!! Much love to the Joneses!