7/23/2007

Meeting Mary Addison





YES! I finally got to meet Mary Addison. Mary A. is the daughter of my college friends Ed and Julie Edwards. Josh and I are in South Carolina for the week and one of the first things I got to do was go to meet this cute little girl. She is so precious! Thankfully she looks more like Julie than Ed. While I was in Spartanburg, Julie and I met Ed at work and went to a park to have lunch. Then Julie and I spent the rest of the day together talking baby talk, pregnancy, and all that comes with motherhood. I LOVE these conversations! There is so much to learn from those who have already been down this road that we are on.

Unfortunatley Josh didn't get to spend time with the infamous Ed Edwards or meet Mary Addison. My dad had some big plans for the two of them. Dad knows that Josh loves adventure and the outdoors so he bought two kayaks. (YES, my family spoils my husband). So the two of them went kayaking down the Saluda river. They had a good time and it was probably good for them. Typically, when we spend time with my dad I do all of the talking so maybe this helped them to get to know each other a little better.

That is one day down and 9 more to go on our summer vacation 2007!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ed said...

That is one cute little girl.