7/11/2007

Meet our Neice Isabel



I became an Aunt and Josh is Uncle for the first time. This is also the first grandchild on my side of the family. So needless to say that she is going to be spolied. Fortunately I got to spend a week with her when she was 6 weeks old. Click here to check out the pictures of this cutie pie. Her name is Isabel Susana Traywick and I am by far her favorite aunt! My sister was in labor for 24 hours and was pushing hard for the final 3 hours. She almost 2 weeks early and was so tiny that they had to buy premature baby clothes. Isabel tells me that she can't wait for her cousin to get here in January. It's so neat that they will be close in age!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your look like a natural! I'm excited for you and Josh! Please keep me posted on your journey of JOY!
Blessings!