3/02/2008

Lauren VIsits!

Last weekend Lauren Davis was in town for her wedding shower. Lauren also brought her mom, Ms. Debbie. Ivy and I had a blast with these two great friends. While they were here we took Lauren out for a bachlorette party and then had her lingerie shower the next day. It was so much fun! I actually got to get out and dance! Josh was busy last weekend with Chi Alpha. Chi Alpha is a weekend retreat with the youth group. I didn't see him all weekend.


This is a picture of some random women that wanted to get in on the baclorette party action.

This is Ms. Debbie. Ivy loved having Ms. Debbie babysit so she didn't have to go dancing with us. She hasn't developed her dancing skills yet.
I think Ivy likes Ms. Debbie better than Lauren.






This is a sweet pictures of Josh singing to Ivy. She loves when her daddy sings to her. He has a much better voice than mommy.



I added some more pics to her 2 month album. CLICK HERE to see.













1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing well! I love the pictures of Ivy - she is beautiful! What a joy! I'm glad you've had lots of company too!