12/13/2007

Maternity Pictures at 7 Months


I am currently 8 months pregnant with one month to go! The count down is on.
Our wedding photographer wanted to do some maternity pictures for us. He is such an amazing man and a FABULOUS photographer. Click HERE to see all of them. These were taken at 7 months so I am a little bigger now.


Josh and I just moved into our new apartment. Yes, we moved while I am 8 months pregnant and I am SOOO glad it is over and we finally have a more permanent place to live. It was very stressfull not being able to set up a nursery or set anything up for the little girl.
I still feel like we have a lot to do to get the place ready for our daughter but I know we'll get it done. Still no name picked out.


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

You are such a beautiful pregnant momma!!! :) I love that I have finally found your blog. I will add you to my favorites and check up on you often. Hope you're feeling well!

Sarah said...

Wow - that is a beautiful picture of you both (well, all three of you actually!). Priceless!