8/27/2007

Baby News

For the rare few that didn't get my mass email you still have a chance to see the news report with our baby. My doctor was asked to be a part of a news story on prenatal testing. The piece was specifically about downs syndrom testing for pregnant women. Josh and I didn't want to do this test but they really needed a paitent at the last min and called me. I agreed to "pose" like I was getting the test. I did it simply so I could get an extra sonogram and see the baby. But they ended up making the story look like I had the test. Anyway, click here to see the news report. Once you get to the page you will push play on the screen with the synogram.



Everyone keeps asking if I am showing yet so here is a picture that Josh took of me tonight. I am exactly 5 months. That's over half way! I've got no where to go but out at this point.

Stay tuned for the big annoucment. We find out if it is a boy or girl next Friday. Josh thinks it's a girl and I think it's a boy. All I know is that the baby is very hyper. I feel it moving ALL the time. We have one very active child. I have no idea where it get's that energy from???

5 comments:

CarmenW said...

Ash,
You are glowing! I've never seen such a pretty pregnant woman. I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you in October!
Lots of love,
Carmen

Rebecca said...

Hi- I found your blog thru a friends blog and new Julie and Ed from CU years but I could not help asking- what church are ya'll going to in Dallas?!? We just spent 3 yrs in Dallas ( my husband got his Masters in Counseling) and just moved back to SC a yr ago. We LOVED our time out there and I still greatly miss the friends we made, we were part of a young marrieds Sunday school class at Stonebriar- in Frisco- that is AWESOME. lots of young kids and pregnant women!!!I hope your time out there is special and if you need anything- dont hesitate to leave a comment on my blog!!!
Rebecca

www.allabouttal.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I agree with Carmen!! YOu are such a cute pregnant woman! I hope I can pull that off. Im so glad its a girl!! Yay

Unknown said...

Oh yeah and when are you going to be in SC again?

Unknown said...

lady...

i can't believe what is before my eyes! congratulations on so many levels, the first things of many more great things to come i am sure.

you should email me some time: leigh@jessiesteele.com

all the best,
leigh (poindexter!)