10/03/2008

What did they do to my husband?

So I guess part of being a youth ministers wife is letting go and letting students get their kicks out of altering my husbands apperance.   A few days ago they accomplished this by shaving his head.  Josh made a deal that if they got 350 kids to our kick off weekend then he would shave his head.   Unfortunately we made it to 350!  

Here is a "before" picture.....  Silky smooth  and beautiful long black hair.

The other youth ministers got off easier.  Below you see that Steve had to shave his legs.

Dave getting his toe nails painted by Ashlee Cobb.
Here is the final result......  It looks like he enrolled in the military.  boo hoo hoo!!   At least his hair grows fast.  I tried to give him a prenatal vitamin last night to speed up the growth.  I told him it was a multi vitamin and it would be good for him.   He made me show him the bottle and then saw it was prenatal.   Of course he wouldn't take it at that point but at least I tried. 


3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh Ashley, I feel your pain. Andrew did that to his hair in high school and I was so upset! At least guys have it easy when it comes to growth! The prenatal vitamins would TOTALLY work! That is such a great idea! HAHA.... Oh well, it still looks good, at least it is not totally gone!!!! Does Ivy know who he is?! ;)

Julie said...

It could be sooo much worse! I was expecting bald! I kind of like it! Unfortunatley, he should have done this for the summer. My goof ball brother did this as part of bet one year in college, in the dead of winter, at Appalachian. He had to sleep in a tobogan! Boys! What do you do with them?

Meredith said...

Awh he's cute bald. :)
Mere